Born on December 17, 1973, in Kaunas. His childhood was spent in his hometown and in the district of Alytus (Kalesninkai), where he got his first business lesson – growing and selling tomatoes. At the age of 11, he went to Australia due to family circumstances. He lived in Melbourne – attended school there, and in order to support himself financially, he worked at various jobs: repairing sewing machines, washing cars, mowing grass.
Allocate 1.2% per cent. from GPM to the Antanas Guoga support fund! in 2021 for your funds, we will continue to support projects related to technological education,
scientific research, and culture. We will organize events inspired by the SWITCH project.
We will provide support to socially vulnerable groups in Lithuania.
Let’s help Ukraine now!
All your support will be used for the welfare of the people of Ukraine:
– Providing temporary housing;
– Ensuring the necessary daily needs;.
– Providing legal, medical, psychological assistance;
– Organizing a safe trip to Lithuania for Ukrainians fleeing the war;
– Helping to return and resettle in Ukraine after the end of the military regime.
SWITCH’s mission is to raise a smart generation for the future of Lithuania.
– Began preparation in 2014.
– More than 35,000 students, at least 2,000 teachers and 8,000 professionals, technology enthusiasts have already participated
– During SWITCH, a Guinness World Record was registered: the largest programming lesson.
More at www.switchit.lt
You can donate.
Account No.: LT387290000001700428
Beneficiary: A. Guoga support fund
Purpose of payment: PARAMA UKRAINE